Wednesday 18 February 2009

2 Love of Cooking


Tuesday I made a Spicy bean and vegetable pie from a SW green recipe book. It was delicious but DH didn't eat it because he hates anything with chilli in it so I had the rest of the pie for lunch today.
I LOVE cooking and guess this was why I trained and became a Home Economic teacher though I stopped teaching Food Technology in 1987 and became a primary school teacher.
I HATE the washing up but I am fortunate that DH loves washing up and has done it every day for all our married life , Bless him xx

5 comments:

Mary B said...

You have a treasure in Peter then Lynne and that pie looks delish absolutely delish

knitkath said...

Great selection of photos, you are very organised for this project!

Karen said...

Great selection of photos for this months prompt :-)

Shirley said...

Lynne you really are on track with this project....love the selection of photos :o)
xxx

Summer Sunflower said...

Off to a flying start Lynne, great selection of photos!