Monday 3 November 2008





















Day 308
Prompt 308
Is it the Monday morning blues for you, or the start of a fresh new week of anticipation

Definitely not Monday morning blues this week but a week full of anticipation about meeting my fellow 365ers and Anna on Friday and Saturday at our weekend away. Getting really excited now


  • Who : me - the transport lady
  • What : driving DH to work to do his 3hrs
  • When : 8.04am
  • Where : our car in town centre
  • Why : He cannot use his free bus pass to town before 9am and to park the car in town each day for over 2 hours costs more than £2!!

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Ooooh serious face, concentrating hard!

Shirley said...

I can't see the chauffeur's hat Lynne lol.

You are obviuosly watching where you are going .... always a good idea!

I am getting excited now, especially as I have a great room mate :)

Barbara said...

Very serious Lynne. Must have been a lot of traffic. Glad I saw the smiling face for Sunday.

Mary B said...

good for you to do this journey everyday, you look as if you are having to really concentrate hard.