Wednesday 5 November 2008

Day 310
Prompt 310
"No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees,No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds - November!"-Thomas Hood
but full of colour! I love autumn. Show me autumn in your life today
Well I cheated to day and used a 25th Oct photo!
Autumn is a time of the year I hate!
The dark grey days, the mists, the colder weather and the rain.
No wonder my lovely DS1 struggles with these months with his Bilpolar disorder. I am very worried about him at the moment as he struggles once again with his depression after a few 'high' months, a very debilitating illness for some.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

What a lovely autumn photo. Hope your son is OK. Very difficult time of year for him. (((hugs)))

Summer Sunflower said...

Great photo Lynne, I do hope your son does not get too depressed with the dreary winter months ahead.

Shirley said...

Beautiful photo Lynne.
Short days and long nights can be so depressing I agree, I hope your son manages to come through them with out too many dark days.
XXXX

Mary B said...

that is a lovely autumn photo, sorry you struggle with these months and especially your DS must be such a worry.