Tuesday 16 December 2008




Day 351
Continuing the Festive theme this week



Prompt 351
"There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions."
- Bill McKibben

Do you have any Christmas traditions?

I think that family traditions are passed down, usually through the females. Since there are 3 sons in the family I notice that their Christmas traditions are now being introduced by my DIL's.

One tradition that has evolved since the children have grown up is my Chocolate roulade which each family want me to make for them as well as having on Christmas day! So of course the photo today had to be of my DIL with one of the chocolate roulades!!
I have made 6 this year!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I remember seeing your chocolate roulade from last years JYC Lynne and thought how yummy they looked then. A LOVELY tradition.
X

knitkath said...

That looks scrummy, do you take orders?

Curly said...

I'm in the queue for the orders list too Kathy, I love roulade and hate christmas pud so please can we have them too Lynne.

Mary B said...

that looks really really scrummy wish you could make me one lol