Thursday 22 January 2009

Day 4 A Snapshot of My Life

Well I stayed in bed this morning while the rain lashed the windows and the winds blew round the house :( and snuggled under my duvet until mid morning trying to decide on my routine today......should I scrap or do the dreaded housework. I thought I would scrap but in the end did some DHW!!( Peter took the 9.17 bus to work, yes, he missed the 9.02 bus :) but I didn't get out of bed for him.) So this is my routine for today:) BUT please note those who know me, n0 ironing LOL!!
This afternoon I had problems with my Picasa programme, have had this problem since I added Photoshop elements 5.0 to my computer aand needed that programme for this collage so spent all pm trying to sort it out and finally did but now have a drink in one hand :( !!!

No comments: