Wednesday 21 January 2009

Day 3 A Snapshot of My Life



Today I had my weekly routine of going to Slimming World to weigh in and stay for the 'chat'. I have been doing this since May 2009 [for 33 weeks excluding holidays] This week I have lost 3 1/2 lbs and I am very happy lady. The last certificate I received was for losing 31/2 stone I am now working towards my 4 stone award hopefully next month! We all take fruit each week for the Slimmer of the Week, today I took a grapefruit [and a banana for my breakfast!]

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Well done on that great weight loss today.
XXX

knitkath said...

Great selection of pics, and well done on the loss!

Sue Pinner said...

Didn't you do well...wish l could say the same been real bad have put on nstead of losing lol
Love all the challenge photos Lynne brill selection

Karen said...

These photo collages are looking really good Lynne :-)