Tuesday 11 November 2008


Day 316
This week, (thanks to a fellow 365er, Sarah,) we are going to be inspired by James Bond Films!

Prompt 316
"Diamonds are Forever"
Sean Connery - 1971
I prefer diamonds to any other stones. Here are my ring diamonds all bought by my lovely DH. I believe in "Diamonds are for ever" but...........I did have another diamond engagement ring from my 1st marriage which got stolen in a burglary. It wasn't meant for me to have it for ever
I also use the modern term " you are a diamond" meaning you are great, a star, a 'brick' which I guess means wonderful, reliable, helpful, supportive - a true friend.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful rings and lots of diamonds.
A wonderful husband too :)

Mary B said...

gorgeous rings you have a lovely husband to buy you so many diamonds