Saturday 15 November 2008


Day 320
Prompt 320
"For Your Eyes Only"
-Roger Moore 1981
Well I had just the photo for this prompt today!!
During half term we went out with the DGC. DGD Amie must have used my camera because when I downloaded the photos this was on my camera, a SP of her eyes. She loves plastering her face with makeup especially her eyes! She wears this amount of make up along with hair embellies, nail polish and jewellery to school which I don't agree with as she is only 12 yrs old.
Am I old fashioned? Yes I guess I am, a good job she doesn't live with Nana!!
Grandad told her he would be able to 'see' her in the dark!!
Yes I do wear makeup but only mascara, blusher and lipstick. This kind of makeup is definetely NOT for my eyes but for Amie's eyes ONLY!!

4 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Great take on todays prompt Lynne. You never know who is using your camera!!!

knitkath said...

Brilliant take for today!

Mary B said...

I am old fashioned too I thought she was about 17 in this photo.

Shirley said...

Bet that was surprise to find on your camera!