Wednesday 26 November 2008


Day 330
We are on the home stretch now, with only a few weeks left, before our year long project is completed.
This week we are going to look at our emotions.
Prompt 330

Happiness/Happy
- Happiness is an emotion associated with feelings ranging from contentment and satisfaction to bliss and intense joy
I had to put this photo on my blog today taken by Anna Bowkis during our 365 weekend.
I am very happy with myself, how I am beginning to look and the new found confidence which has come with my weight loss.
I have known happiness throughout my life in relationships, two marriages, the births of my children and dear grandchildren, with various achievements with them and myself and on various holidays with my dear DH.
I also remember the joy in first knowing Jesus Christ and becoming a born again Christian

2 comments:

Shirley said...

You deserve every moment of happiness that comes your way.
XXX

knitkath said...

Enjoy your happiness and confidence, you deserve it! Lovely pic!