Saturday 29 November 2008




Day 334
Prompt 334
Cry/crying
The term crying most commonly refers to the act of shedding tears as a response to an emotional state in humans

Interesting thoughts here:
We are all animals but only human animals cry!
Babies cry a lot until they can express themselves in other ways
Some people cry more than others.
Some are brought up to think crying in public is wrong (like my DH)
Memories can make us cry
We cry when sad, when happy, when elated
Today we went to the Crematorium to take some flowers in memory of Peter's late wife who died 25yrs ago and my Father who died 33yrs ago. There were no tears just happy thoughts.
On coming home DIL arrived with this poster to put in our car. This brought tears to my eyes but I didn't cry just felt sad
I am not one to cry often but cry mostly when watching an emotional film! and sometimes during singing worship music in a church service.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Lynne I hope that you and Joyce's family have some answers soon.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and them.
XXXX

knitkath said...

This made me feel sad, do hope it is resolved soon for all your sakes!

Mary B said...

I find worship songs make me cry too especially ones that express all that Jesus did for us.