Friday 28 November 2008


Day 333
Prompt 333
Anger, angry
Anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage
In my job as a SENCO I trained teachers and ran courses for children on anger management.
I learnt that anger is an OK emotion when you can control anger and never hurt anyone else!!
I personally try very hard not to get angry and most of my angers are minor irritations. yes and usually I get angry mostly with myself.
I found doing an angry face totally against my personality and didn't really like doing it either lol!! Interesting how most of us have added the colour red to our photos today!! RED for DANGER!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

No angry is not you Lynne that's for sure!!!!
Rather a smiley happy you looking back at me on your blog :)
XXXX

knitkath said...

No, anger doesn't suit you, laughing much more you!

Mary B said...

No that doesn't look as if it came easily to you to pull that face but the red certainly helped portray the emotion