Sunday 30 November 2008


Day 335
Prompt 335
Love, loving
Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong effection

The obvious photo today was DH who I love dearly but I have chosen 2 photos of me with my grandchildren Matt and Tom. The photo was taken yesterday when they visited. It isn't often I get photos of them. Tom is our first born grandchild and became a teenager 2 weeks ago! Now he is taller then me!! Matt is 10 1/2yrs old

I like to think I am a loving person and of all emotions I would always chose LOVE - "for if I do not have love, I gain nothing" [ 1 Cor v3]. As a Christian I am called to love my neighbour as myself . It is sometimes hard for us to love ourselves but I think I owe it to my Father God who I believe created me in his image to make the best of myself and strive to improve in my Christian walk on this earth, to care and to think about others less fortunate than myself and of course to love God before anyone else.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Great set of photos Lynne.

Sorry that you have had an obviously emotional week and I hope that things improve xxx

Shirley said...

Love these photos of you and 'your boys'.
XXXX

Mary B said...

thank you for expressing your love of our Heavenly Father so well and those two photos are so lovely the boys look so glad to oblige with them too.