Tuesday 2 December 2008


Day 337

Prompt 337

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”- Dr. Seuss


[The end of the year is nigh, our 365 journey is coming to an end, what has changed since June till now?]
Well it has to be ME who has changed in the last 6 months
My foot has mended having broken 5 small bones on June 5th
I am now a size 16 instead of a size 20
I am fitter
BUT more important I am happier and feel more confident and having fun again
Other changes since June
the weather! - it is very cold today with a frost on the car this morning!
the grandchildren Tom is a teenager and he and Amie are now in yr 8.
Matt is in yr 6 and Lewis in yr 5 and Zac in Foundation yr (reception)
made and met new friends especially 365ers
haven't scrapped as much as I would have liked
My how time flies though and each year as I get older the year goes even quicker! There is never enough time in each day!!

4 comments:

domestic goddess said...

we think alike hun!
Love the massive change in you hun, keep up the good work
hugs xxx

knitkath said...

All changes for the good, well done!

Shirley said...

Great photos for the comparison Lynne. Well done on getting where you are today :)
XXX

Barbara said...

Brilliant Lynne. What a change