Thursday 25 September 2008

Day 267 Week 39


“Our happiness is completely and utterly intertwined with other people: family, friends, neighbors and the woman who you hardly notice who cleans your office.”
—Eric Weiner; author, national public radio correspondent
I cannot imagine what my life would be like without my family, church family, friends and neighbours. I guess there are times when Peter and I say " stop the world, I want to get off" (when we could do without their problems as well as our own!!) but on the whole they bring us great joy and happiness in life.
I do not work in an office where there is a cleaner, I am the only cleaner here and I don't do that very often :( When I did have a cleaner I always made sure we chatted each evening and got to know her and all about her and her family and we always gave birthday and Christmas presents to each other, I still remember her name, it was Mrs Venner

1 comment:

malaryush said...

What a beautiful photo :)
And why am I not suprised that you were always kind to the cleaner - lol