Thursday 25 September 2008

Day 269
Prompt 269
“Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.”
- Zig Ziglar (b. 1926), motivational author, speaker


Day 269
Prompt 269
“Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.”
- Zig Ziglar (b. 1926), motivational author, speaker
I have posted 2 photos for today. All my life I have made excuses for my weight - heredity, my thyroid, etc, now I know I am capable of losing weight. In January I was over 17 st, today on my new scales I weigh 13.13st and bought some clothes in the sales, size 16/18.
There are 2 other things I have done today which I didn't think I was capable of, I bought some troll jewellery on ebay and started this blog, no excuses now!!

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Great start to your new blog, well done Lynne! Lovely photos and words!

Mary B said...

A great big pat on the back and a well done to you this is such an achievement. Now the sky is the limit

Minty Magic said...

Well done on the weight loss Lynne and it is great to see some of your 365 photos at long last.

Steph said...

You are a huge inspiration with your weight loss.

Lovely to see your photos too!!!

Summer Sunflower said...

Well done Lynne, you are an inspiration!! The photos are great, also the blogs!!!

malaryush said...

Your explorations of new things knows no boundaries - well done Lynne!