Saturday 27 September 2008

Day 271
Prompt 271
“Take control of your destiny. Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Don't give up and don't give in.”
- Wanda Hope Carter; motivational speaker and writer

Today I was totally in control of what I did !! I went to Ally Pally and was fortunate that NO ONE discouraged me from shopping for stash:). I don't think anyone could have discouraged me from buying my BIA and all the other lovely goodies and when I came home DH was pleased to see what I had bought. Bless him x

Having said that often in the past I have become discouraged by negative things that people say to me and I have found recently that losing weight is interesting in the fact that there are people who don't like you trying to get thinner and really try to encourage you to eat all the wrong things, how sad is that?

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pic! Glad you weren't deterred from spending today, enjoy your BIA

Minty Magic said...

You all look like you had a wonderful time. Have fun with that BIA.

Shirley said...

You are so much fun to be with and really did help make my day out a real treat.
Enjoy all those lovely goodies especially your BIA.
Love the photo :)
XXX

Barbara said...

Lovely picture Lynne. You are looking great. Enjoy your purchases.

Mary B said...

So glad you had such a positive day and could take control of your buying and enjoyment without opposition.