Friday 26 September 2008


Day 270Prompt 270"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'”- Mary Anne Radmacher; author
I do not think of myself as very courageous, in fact at times I think I am a coward opting out of unpleasant things and can give up quite easily when things are hard or difficult but I guess we all say a times 'I will try again tomorrow'!
This photo was taken yesterday of Mark my DS1 who I think is quietly courageous in facing his disability ( diagnosed 4 yrs ago). He is constantly saying I will try again tomorrow and never outwardly shows any signs of feeling discouraged.

3 comments:

malaryush said...

It is the quiet determination to keep going that inspires us. Without this the world is a lesser place

knitkath said...

Good for your ds, hope he keeps trying again!

Shirley said...

With a Mum like you your DS is blessed and I am sure this helps him in facing his day with such determination.