Tuesday 30 September 2008


September 30, 2008
Day 274
This week I am going to use a single word to inspire your journalling and photos
Prompt 274 "Care"
What do we mean by the word 'care' The dictionary says it is a noun ( trouble, anxiety, heed, caution, protection, serious attention or a verb (feel concern, interest or regard, affection and liking)
I like to think I am a caring person. I had a job of caring for children especially those with special needs and all those above words I would have used at sometime during my teaching career.I care very much about my family and friends and even feel the same to total strangers, letting them go before me at times in a shop queue or a bus queue or helping someone across a road. I have also found in the forum UKS some very caring peeps! What a wonderful world we would live in if everyone cared in the same way,!

1 comment:

Mary B said...

Lynne you are so right in this, it would indeed be a better world if we could all care a little bit more for others than we do for ourselves.
in other words loving our neighbour as ourselves.