Sunday 12 October 2008



Day 286
Prompt 286
"Use yer loaf!"
Loaf of bread = Head

This is an expression that I have heard DH use a lot!! For him he means "think about it"!

Do I think about things? Yes I do a lot!

What I am going to do today. How I am going to do things. What we are going to eat. How are the family. What shall I wear. Trying to learn new things. I must remember........ etc. I definitely use my loaf.

In fact so many things buzz through my mind, I have to write lists and still I forget things!!

4 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Great photo Lynne. Have a fab day at your crop.

Mary B said...

Isn't our mind a wonderful thing it can store so much and never seems to run out of storage places. But trying to remember what needs to be done in the immediate sometimes is beyond us.

knitkath said...

Know what you mean about lists, and I think we all get more forgetful as we get older! But we have to "use it or lose it!"

Shirley said...

Lists are the mainstay of my life nowadays too Lynne.