Saturday 11 October 2008


Day 285
Prompt 285
"Plates of meat" - "Me plates are killin' me!"
translated as "feet"

Well just had to find these photos of my feet this year as 2008 has definitely been about feet for me!
In June I slipped down the stairs and broke 5 bones in my left foot and my foot was killing me!! The photo on the right was taken 2 weeks after I fell!

The photo on the left was after my first pedicure this summer. I am now proud of my feet and I have let my nails grow and now wear polish. (how vain is that at 63!!)

I have been fortunate never to have had trouble with my feet and over the years they don't seem to have been damaged with corns or bunions etc - thank goodness!

I adore shoes and have many pairs but I don't buy for just fashion sake - they have to be comfortable too

4 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Ouch!!!!

Shirley said...

Very elegant feet now Lynne :)

Mary B said...

Well done you on having a pedicure, and Ouch indeed for the poorly foot

knitkath said...

Nothing wrong with wearing nail polish, whatever your age! Comfy feet make life more bearable!