Tuesday 7 October 2008


Day 281
This week we are going to have fun with some Cockney Slang!
Prompt 281
"Apples and Pears - Stairs"
I know very little about cockney slang, but will enjoy finding out this week!!
Well as soon as I saw this prompt I knew I had the ideal photo for today.
This was at the beginning of June when I slipped down the stairs and broke bones in my foot and was put in plaster and sent home with crutches. The first morning I didn't know how to come down the stairs!! or up either as I had found out the night before!!
I have always lived in a house and cannot imagine living in a bungalow.
I use to find I got breathless going up even these stairs, nowadays I can run up and not be out of breath! I am so pleased :)

7 comments:

Shirley said...

The more you run the more you loose Lynne lol.
Great photo for the stairs :)

malaryush said...

Love this photo - you look so happy despite your leg :D

knitkath said...

What a great photo for today, and a timely reminder to be careful when running up and down stairs! Great you can do it without getting out of breath now!

Mary B said...

Well done you on negotiating the stairs without getting out of breath.

Minty Magic said...

Great photo Lynne - hope your foot is not giving you any pain anymore

Summer Sunflower said...

Very apt photo Lynne!

Barbara said...

Great use of the photo Lynne. glad you are feeling fitter and don't get so out of breath.