Friday 10 October 2008



Day 284
Promtp 284
"Trouble and Strife"
referred to when talking about "The Wife"

Well I it has taken me all day to blog ! First it was a photo of me and then a photo of us together, AND then we had a disgreement.

Finally at 5pm I took a photo of all my rings bought by DH.

My wedding ring and engagement ring - these two didn't fit me in my 'fat'years so I had another engagement ring bought me. Then even that didn't fit so Peter bought me an eternity ring as my wedding + engagement ring and wore that for quite a few years. Now I can wear all 4 :)

Trouble - is with our children, we are there to support them when ever they have problems.

Strife, yes I think this is a healthy norm between couples!! As we get older we seem to bicker a lot more as we both become more intolerant (with age) which is sad but not very important if we don't let the sun go down on our disagreements!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

how lovely to be able to wear all your rings again.

Mary B said...

Well done on being able to wear all the rings again now.
{{{{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}}} for the bad day that has just passed notice the passed tomorrow will be better.

knitkath said...

wise words, can't always get on all the time! And free time can cause problems!

Minty Magic said...

It must feel great to be able to wear all your rings again - trouble is soon they will be too big!

Shirley said...

Having a difference of opinion is the norm in our house too Lynne but they are not major differnces and we never end the day on a low note.
Just your normal happily married couple :)
Lovely rings BTW