Monday 6 October 2008



Day 280
Prompt 280
"Bright"

The word 'bright' means lots of things. - Reflecting much light, shining, polished metal, lit up with joy, hope, vivacious, quick witted, clever, talented

In June we had lovely weather and I took this photo travelling on a ferry to France. A 'bright' and sunny day!

When I wear red, yellow and turquoise I say I am wearing a 'bright' colour.

Some days when I feel very cheerful and happy I say I feel 'bright'

We say clever people are 'bright' meaning they are clever/articulate.

When mentals are cleaned they shine 'brightly', so do stars on a clear night!

My God is my bright light shining eternally for me.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely photo Lynne and great journaling for Bright too :)

Barbara said...

Lovely photo and journalling Lynne

knitkath said...

Great pic! And journalling!

Mary B said...

Lovely photo and yes Jesus is our shining Morning Star.