Saturday 22 November 2008


Day 327
Prompt 327
"Baby it's cold outside"
- Dean Martin
Its freezing cold here in the UK, whats the weather doing where you are today?
It is cold outside but we have had blue skies and sunshine all day.
Well here I am at 3.15pm still in my dressing gown and warm slipper socks, DH is in London at football and I am having a 'ME' time at home!
I am all warm and cosy indoors and I have cropped, cooked and tidied up in a muddled order, a bit of this and a bit of that with my butterfly mind.
I am just going to shower and cook the meal for tonight before Come Dancing. Peter will be home about 6.45pm

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me Lynne.
XXX

Barbara said...

Love the slippers Lynne. You look wonderful and cosy

Mary B said...

Love the slipper socks and glad you have had a 'me' day

knitkath said...

Perfect way to spend a cold day! Loving those slippers!

domestic goddess said...

loving those slippers lynne!