Wednesday 19 November 2008

Look what happened to me today!!




Last week at Slimming World the group had to write down a name to vote for Miss Slinky.
Three of us were nominated and again today the group had to vote for one of us and I was voted as Miss Slinky!! I am holding a lovely trophy a pen in a star which says 'Miss Slinky'
Here we are. Emma has lost 1st 9lbs on the left, Dawn her friend has lost 2st 4lbs - we all started 30th April 2008 and I lost another 2lbs this week
Wish I was slinky but I am getting there and wearing more fitted clothes these days feeling good and more important DH is sooooooooooooo proud of me!

11 comments:

domestic goddess said...

wohoo well done hun, so proud of you!!!

knitkath said...

Well done! You deserve this, and a new nickname now!!!!!!!

Mary B said...

Wowsie that is great absolutely great so pleased for you and such an incentive to carry on you will look so glam this Christmas

Oh and I agree with Kath you username will now be Miss Slink

Barbara said...

Well done Lynne. Love the new name. You are doing brilliantly.

Claire aka Feline said...

Thats fantastic, you look amazing...keep up the hardwork :)

Minty Magic said...

Well done Lynne - Miss Slinky indeed!!!!

Summer Sunflower said...

Absolutely fantastic Lynne, well done!

Jay said...

Fantastic, well done you. You look great.

Curly said...

Oh Lynne well done hun you so deserve it.

Steph said...

Well DOne - totally deserved, I can't get over the difference from your before photo! You should be very proud of yourself

Shirley said...

Brilliant. You are a very worthy winner.
XXXX